Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have an addiction...


And I think I may need an intervention.  I'm a magazine junkie.  My dear daughter even mentioned it tonight after seeing some of my many mags lying about the room.  I can't seem to help myself, especially at the holidays.  I see an attractive cover and I think, "I'd like my house to look like that."  And of course, I can never achieve the beautiful, classy holiday homes that they show in the page of the magazine.  But I'd like to.  Sigh...

I subscribe to about six magazines, and then I pick several up in the store.  Anything with the word Southern in it, I'm a sucker for.  I even buy Southern Lady, God help me.  A lovely little magazine with perfect homes and perfect children sitting at perfect tables, layed with every perfect piece of china.  And it's not that easy to find that magazine, so you know I have to go out of my way to find it.  I usually have to go to the big box bookstore to find it.
I obviously need help....

No comments:

Post a Comment