Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The time has come...


...to get back on the bandwagon and get back on a healthy eating regime.  I mean, we've been "holidaying" for the past month, and I'm actually sick of food.  Yesterday I started back, and tonight I'm bringing John along with me.  No more snacking, no more chips, no more dip, no more salty foods, no more icky, sticky sweets.  It's over.  It's carrots, celery, and rice cakes baby!

On to 2010 and a new baby in the family (thank you, Jeff and Colleen!) in mid-February (or sooner!!?!)  And a new daughter-in-law (love you, Ashley!) in the family at the wedding in April.  I need energy, and we both need to feel better to keep up with a grandbaby and to get down that aisle without wheezing.

So, it's back to counting points for me (us). 
I did the Hollywood Liquid diet yesterday and half of today (don't judge me) to get off to a good start.  Wish me well and whatever you do, don't offer me a brownie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Mom - I'm proud of you for getting back on the bandwagon.

    I'll join you shortly - say 3-6 weeks?

    ReplyDelete