Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My son...

is getting married this Saturday.  I'm passing him on to another woman who is and will be perfect for him (and actually said "yes!)  I can see the love they have for each other every time they are together, even when she get's put out about his strong opinions about things. We do love to debate at our house...so sorry!
They have so much in common it's like they were meant to be together.  I'm so happy for them and can't wait to see "what's next."
Much love,
Mom!
PS: Like we said to Jeff, "No returns!"
The picture says "1978" on the back.  JR would have been around 2 years old here.

3 comments:

  1. We ALL approve and I'm SO HAPPY for them both!! :) I can't wait for this weekend!! We'll have so much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Ashley!! Going to be an exciting weekend for sure.

    I'm ignoring the PS on this one :P

    I love this picture(and the sunshine coming in thru the back). I don't think I've ever seen it before. And I don't recognize the scenery behind it, so you'll have to fill me in. I'd like this one in hi-res please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea where we were...but I have the original old snapshot. I'll email you the scan I did of it.

    ReplyDelete