Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My plastic has been restored....

Have you ever had your credit card number stolen? 

Well, let me tell you -- it's no fun! In just two days these dirty, rotten, filthy thieves did major damage, before the amounts even hit our bank account.

But -- thanks to the good folks at SSFCU, we're back where we were and all is well. I give major credit to my credit union, they stood by us!  Now, I'd like those 7 days back! I had to use CASH everywhere....and it was hard!  I wasn't even sure the gas stations took cash any more.  I'm so use to swiping my plastic, in and out, without having to go into the station, that it was a major undertaking.  Grrrrrr..........

I'm not going to even mention all the auto-deducts and auto-payments that I had to change.  Major GRRRR........

No comments:

Post a Comment