Sunday, February 5, 2012

Movie Review -- Underworld: Awakening

Love, love, love this series...we've collected the first three movies and were really looking forward to this continuation of the story. I was really worried that Michael was going to be missing from this movie as I had heard it was about Selene and a young girl, but never fear! He is there, but not there, if you know what I mean.  They've left the door open for another movie, and I'll look forward that that one too! Great to see my favorite were-wolf from the new series, Lost Girl, Kris Holden-Ried, in this movie as the huge werewolf.  He's got that wolfey thing down!
My only gripe -- it was sooooo short! They claim it was 1 hour 28 minutes, but I don't think it was even that long...more like 1 hour 15 minutes.  For the price of a movie these days, I think this was a tad too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment