Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alive, but still shaky....

Sorry for the lack of postings -- I've been so sick.  And when I say sick, I mean....Wow Sick!
I have not been sick for a long time, and I don't think I've ever been THIS sick!  I've been totally out of commission since last Saturday -- and I've isolated the culprit down to the Shrimp Tampico Tacos that I had last Friday for lunch.  It's the only thing that I've eaten that John didn't.

Well, I've learned my lesson, the hard way.  Never again. I was just trying to be a good little Catholic girl and not eat meat on Friday, but I should have stuck with the cheese enchiladas.

I'm still not quite well, my stomach is very, very slowly returning to a normal state.  I had to drag myself out of bed and to the Bandera court house yesterday, I had a jury summons at 9am.  Thank you God, they only needed 6 people for a DWI case, and I was juror #16, so I got let go at about 11am.  I sped home as fast as I could. (Do you know, the judge never asked for any of us to come up and speak to him if we had a reason we couldn't be there? I was waiting for that, anxiously, green faced, so that I could talk to him, but he never asked. Amazing.)

Here's hoping that I'll be 100% by the weekend. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment