Saturday, January 7, 2017

Taking Stock of My Seed Addiction

Today was another cold day, so I spent most of the day taking stock of my seed stash.  I do believe I have a problem -- I'm a seed collector/hoarder! Yikes. 

But I can't help it, there's always something I haven't heard of, or its new, or it looks interesting, or..or...I JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! Ha!
I made a nice new spreadsheet of the types of seeds I have, their common names, what year they were packaged, where I got them from, and this time I included how long each type is usually viable. Good grief, I found out I have 30 different types of tomato seeds. 

In any case, I'm getting ready for an exciting spring garden!




2 comments:

  1. seed hoarder here too...I need to get them organized too...maybe one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought an eggplant. it was a bit old and the seeds were a bit mature. I scrapped the whole intended meal in order to capture the seeds.

    ReplyDelete